Follow the below steps to configure our Application on Zapier platform:
- Login to your Zapier account
- Click on “Make a Zap” as shown in the image below. Or you may select any app(s) and look at their automation suggestions. Further, choose any of the respective zap combo by clicking on ‘Use this zap’.
- Choose App: Choose any Trigger App and configure the Triggers and respective account. Now, search for “Solutions Infini” as an ‘Action’ app from the search bar and click on Continue button.
- Choose Action: Once you have chosen the app, you need to choose 1 Action which Solutions Infini needs to perform.
- ‘Send Message to a group’: You may choose this to send message to a group of numbers. You must have created group on your Global account.
- ‘Send Message’ : You may choose this to send SMS notifications to particular number(s).
After choosing any action, click on “Save+Continue” button as shown in the image below.
- Choose Account: Choose which account you want to send a Message from. If you do not have an associated account or want to connect some other account, then you can click on “Connect an Account”. You will be redirected to ‘Authentication page where you need to put your account API key. Click on ‘Test’ button to check if account is authenticated or not. After choosing any of the connected accounts, click on ‘Continue’ button to redirect to Templates page.
- Set Up Template: Compose the Message in the template format as depicted below. Enter the required details in the following fields:
- Sender ID: Choose your Sender ID associated from your SI Global account.
- To Number: Type number(s) to whom you want send SMS notifications whenever any trigger happens
- Message: Enter the message you want to send
- Unicode: If you want to send message in any language apart from English, then choose Yes. And enter message in that language only. Solutions Infini will convert your message to that language. Choose ‘Auto’ option to let us check your message and convert your message automatically in your specific language.
- Flash: Choose Yes option if you want to send your SMS notification as a flash message. Flash SMS generally appears on recipient`s Home screen, if he accepts then only it goes to user Inbox.
Now, you are all set to go. Click on “Continue” button to further test your zap.
- Test this step: You can also test the process if everything is working fine. This is just a demo process for your Action configured. If your zap is working fine and tested successfully, then click on ‘Finish’ button. Now, name your zap and activate it by clicking on toggle button. You may anytime turn your zap ON or OFF on the respective zap.
You may also get the pdf file attached with this article.